Safety at Maunula House events
To ensure safety at our events, we have:
- enhanced communications concerning safe behaviour in our premises
- made hand sanitiser readily available
- taken special care in cleaning the premises and the various surfaces in them
- made sure that it is possible to maintain safe distances in all our customer spaces
- You can find up-to-date event-specific information in our event calendar.
Please read these safety instructions carefully before attending events
Keep safe distances
The virus is highly contagious in close contact. If there is a queue at our information desk or congestion in other areas, please wait for a moment and keep a safe distance from other customers.
Cough and sneeze properly
Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when you cough or sneeze. Put all used tissues in the rubbish bin immediately. If you do not have a tissue, use the top of your sleeve.
Please attend only in you are healthy!
We are constantly monitoring information issued by the authorities in relation to the coronavirus outbreak and will inform our customers of any changes to coronavirus guidelines without delay.
Read more: Taking safety perspectives into account in the services of the Culture and Leisure Division (in Finnish)
Thank you for your consideration! See you at Maunula House!